Over thirty years ago, Robert A. Hefner III had the answer to America’s energy needs...
An abundant domestic energy source that would:
- Free us from our dependence on foreign oil;
- Reduce the cost of powering our buildings, homes and cars;
- Dramatically decrease air pollution;
- Create jobs and stimulate our economy; and
- Even help power an American industrial renaissance.
But Hefner’s vision for a thriving nation powered by clean natural gas was rejected by the U.S. government.
“The Grand Energy Transition” is the powerful story of Robert Hefner’s crusade
to bridge the gap between today’s high-carbon fossil fuels and tomorrow’s
sustainable energy sources with clean, economical, domestic natural gas.